cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM request Audit log doesnt show approval getting triggered to Manager at Manager stage

0 Kudos

Hello, We are in GRC 10.0 SP13 on SAP EHP 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0. I have 3 stages created in Access Request with a Custom BRF Initiator and Agent rule for Role owner stage. Request gets submitted without any issues. Once the request gets submitted, I as a requester get a "Access Request submitted" Notification. But when I go back and search of the request and click on Audit log, it doesnt trigger an approval to manager and hnece no email notification also send Can you please let me know what went wrong? Please find detailed document attached.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Can someone help me as I tried to change the Initiator to GRAC_AR_INITIATOR, and maintained 3 stages Manager, Role Owner & SAP Security. It still doesnt pick up manager from Access Request to trigger for an approval. Thank you for all your help in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

To analyze your issue kindly refer the below KBA on how to enable Debug Logging for MSMP

1624069 - GRC 10.0 Enabling Debug Logging for MSMP

Regards,

Manju

0 Kudos

Hello Manju, I have figured out the issue as my LDAP connector was down and causing a dump in Dev GRC. This is resolved. I have another query. We have more tan 10 markets across World and we are rolling out ARM to each markets at this time. Normally Managers at the first stage do not approve so I configure for 1 market to "Escalate to Specific Agent" after 120 mins to an IT manager who normally approves. Now if I implement ARM for different marekts, how do I configure this so that approval goes to ALternate manager in manager stage to that specific country related IT manager? Hence I created a Agent rule in BRFPLUS stating that if Request is "New" and User groups is that country's user groups, then the approver is "XYZ". and in MSMP i configure this as "GRC API rules" and map this to esclate to specific agent. Now after a delay at the managers stage I get this message "Esclated to sepcific Agent abd it picks up my Agend ID" however it does not trigger or identify the approver, in this case accroding to my brfplus logic, it should go to TEST3 ID. My Agent ID is Z_ALT_MANAGER_ROUTE. Please find the screenshot.Please advise.

0 Kudos

brfplus logic screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I tried replicating your scenario in my system(GRC 10.1 SP11). When I used the User group as an attribute in the decision table the escalation to the alternate manager was not successful.

As you are rolling out for 10 locations ,  creating a new company per location would be a better option rather than using user group logic.

As per this logic the rule is working as expected

Find below screenshots for reference.

Regards,

Manju

0 Kudos

Hello Manju, Thnak you for your help. I tried with respect to "Location" as SG or ZA or NZ which is a mandate field in our company and its works with that as well. Thank you for your time. This post is now closed.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Here is the screen shot. I hope it is clear now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Have you correctly executed the below tasks in SPRO to get the workflow execution right

1. Perform automatic workflow customizing

2. Perform task specific customizing(Assign agents and Activate Event Linking)

Also check if WF-BATCH has all the required authorizations.

Refer the below KBA's for reference

1804111 - Perform Task - Specific Customizing - Assign Empty

2154592 - Request is stuck and approver agent is not evaluated

Your screenshot is hardly visible. Can you please re-post

Regards,

Manju

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manoj,

seems that you are missing a few settings from the post installation. Check the following document:

If that's all done - please check GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD and share the Debug Log. If that's not activated yet, go ahead with GRFNMW_DEBUG and activate the debugging for the SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQEUST process id.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro / Manjunath, The below 2 have been performed correctly. They never changed. It worked correctly untill 2 weeks back. 1. Perform automatic workflow customizing 2. Perform task specific customizing(Assign agents and Activate Event Linking) WF-Batch has sap_all authorizations. Do you want me to switch ON Debug mode and then try to raise a request? what is the use of switching ON the debug mode?

0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro, I swicthed ON the DEBUG mode and when I go to GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD, I see the below under Debug Log "Error reading MSMP debug log file" The audit log still does not pick up manager from Access request. Please help. Thank you