Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xml message split issue

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue with placing files in target directory after splitting in message mapping as below,

Message split is happening in message mapping as per the logic,

as per output it should create 5 files but one file is created in target directory.Can you please provide some inputs on this.

Cheers,

Giri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatagiri,

I am agree with Gaurav.

To overcome from this issue, you can set filename dynamically by appending system date(ddMMyyyy) and time(HHmmss) with filename so that every time when the files generated it have unique name.

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks

Sagarika

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

Thanks for the reply.

My target message occurrence is 0 to unbound and i tried with dynamic configuration but still one file is getting created.

I am using create in file construction mode in receiver communication channel.

Cheers,

Giri

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venakat,

If am not wrong the messages are split under one message ,under on message you have all the five batch responses.

Can you once check the file content if all the batch responses are available in single file?

If yes apply the split logic to the message node so that five separate messages will be created.

And remove Dyanmic config as well.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Dynamic Configuration doesn't work with multmapping , you need to go for variable substitution.

br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If this is the case then apply the split logic to message node so that n separated messages will be created which will solve the issue.

Thanks

Sagarika

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The same I told Sagarika.

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not possible to apply split logic to message node as the occurrence is 1 to 1.

Cheers,

Giri

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatagiri,

• Your mapping is right, you need to repeat the message type only.
  • Can you see 5 messages in message monitoring??
  • You need to do as Manoj suggested because dynamic configuration is same for all child messages hence file name is same for all your 5 messages, check the blog for more details.

Regards,

Praveen.

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I can see one messages in message monitoring(Adapter engine) and i am using ICO.

I am using AddTimestamp in receiver communication channel.

Cheers,

Giri

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Giri,

can you please post how ur file looks,It contains all the records or only one?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

What is the multiplicity of the receiver interface in ICO under Receiver Interfaces tab, it should be same like message mapping and operation mapping which is 0..unbounded.

Regards,

Praveen.

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

It is 0 to unbound.i have notice there is only one message in message monitoring in Adapter engine.

Cheers,

Giri

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatagiri,

Can you put the screen shots of message mapping, operation mapping and ICO receiver interfaces tab here??

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And please post how the file looks like,with no of records in it

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatagiri,

Hope your logic is splitting message properly.

Can you check the file name of all 5 files generated. if it is with same name it might replace the file and you can see only one file in folder.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Also check the target interfaces in the operation mapping occurrence in 0-unbounded.

The receiver file channel is not in append which might just add the new file to the existing one.