cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 731 Available Cipher Suites

0 Kudos

hi ,

Our logistics partner wants us to use the updated AES and DES cipher suites while communicating to them via SAP PI.  We are on SAP PI 731 Kernel 721 ext and we use B2B adapter AS2 connections to this partner. From this post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3765353, I am leaning towards the solution is to either apply the SAP note 2284059 or move the functionality to ABAP stack.

My question is does anyone know what are the different cipher suites that are provided with  native-Java OEM SSL-Implementation "IAIK" included with SAP AS Java. The note 2284059 provides the cipher suites available after the applying the note (upgrade JAVA SERVERCORE) and note 51007 provided cipher suites available on the ABAP stack (via SAPCRYPTOLIB).

Our partner provided a list of ciphers they support (attached ) and i wanted make sure whether they are available in our SAP PI system Java IAIK library as of now. Any idea on how to figure this out or are there any notes on this? In the past we could have used VisualAdmin to check this out and its no more available in PI 731.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_schalk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sheril,

go through my blog post, this should answer your questions.

Afaik at least the first line of your list should be supported.

Regards

Markus