cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot Auto UD missed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

I have an issue with Inspection lot,which is set for Auto UD,unfortunately Auto UD was not executed for this only one inspection lot.

Now,we tried to manual UD.But system giving an error log like " Error in stock posting",manufacturing date missing" after clicking on SAVE button.

In. Material document also Date of manufacturing field is blank.But for similar material documents of other lots posted successfully.

So please guide me,what will be the cause of this error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

For all other positive cases as you already mentioned, please can you validate if all material documents contains Date of Manufacture for this material? If so, then why for this case this point has been missed out for this case? Is there any manual error? Please can you update it there and also update it in MSC2N => Basic Data 1 => Date of Manufacturer for the batch assigned to inspection lot and check if your next Auto UD batch job is taking this inspection lot forward for UD.

Also ensure that if you are required to complete result recordings, then complete the RR with MIC system status "5" for all required MIC's. For Non-required MIC's they should be blank or they should be flagged as Completed with status "5".

Thanks for your checking and feedback.

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for your reply.Yes, after updating the "Date of manufacture" details,the issue resolved.

Thanks & Best regards

Santhosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Since while doing manual  UD you are getting  "Error in stock posting",manufacturing date missing".

I think you system designed in such a way that it  is mandatory to have Date of Manufacturing while doing stock posting.

Please also  check the log of Auto UD .

Also check the error message no is standard or customize. If it is not standard it's better to debug to know the RCA

Please maintain date of manufacturing in MSC2N and then try to do Auto UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for your reply.It hashelped me in resolving the issue after updating "date of manufacturing" details.

Thanks & Best regards

Santhosh