cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII WORKFLOW CONFIGURATION SAPMEINT

0 Kudos

Hi to all, I'm implementing the SAPMEINT. The CTCwizard installation has worked fine, it has been done succesfully. I tried to send some master datas and all worked fine. I need to transfer the IDOC LOIROU03, routing with Work Instructions. When i send IDoc LOIROU02, it works fine, routing has been transfered on ME. ALE configuration on ECC is ok, but when i transfer IDOC LOIROU03,MII received the IDOC but it went in error, "no workflows define for this message type". I know that there is the posibility to define the workflow in the menu on MII, but how I can create the right XLST files? Is there some patch to install  SAPMEINT able to create the rights workflow also for new idoc type?

Thanks  a lot for your support

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

XSLTs for SAPMEINT workflows are maintained in MII Workbench.

You might find the following info useful:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48738

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy, thanks a lot for your response.

I already read this document and what I understood is that all workflows are managed in MII. But, the actual workflows  has been deployed via CTCwizard. So, what I mean in my question is, is there a CTCwiazard or a patch to deploy others workflow to manage the new IDOC type from ECC? Or I have to write manualy the new XLST file?

Thanks again

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

SAPMEINTCTC just creates Workflow Configuration and standard workflows as a part of SAPMEINT. After that you should manually create your custom workflows and XSLTs. SAPMEINTCTC does not handle this.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

The Wizard only adds few standard workflows.

For additional workflows:

1. In MII workbench:

You can use any of the existing request and response XSLT's in the workbench (Refer to existing work flow configurations for paths) to create a copy of XSLT for your message type and edit it accordingly.

2. In SAPMEINT Workflow Configuration Menu:

Add your message type with the paths of your created XSLT's and appropriate service transaction.

Answers (0)