Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when importing ESS SCA

mmmonteverde
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm having this error at the Repository Step Import, all the imports (JEE, Buildt, etc etc) were imported succesfulli, but this is getting stoped at this point and I don't know why.

I'll appreciate a lot your help,

Regards,

Fatal Exception:com.sap.cms.tcs.interfaces.exceptions.TCSCommunicationException: communication error: VcmFailureException received: Could not upload propagatable segment contents

Request path: wp/aa7dab6589b511db9e990030057116fe/e49bc798f51e11dbcf1b369bc66fe44b

Error Condition: . Response status = 409 (Conflict):communication error: VcmFailureException received: Could not upload propagatable segment contents

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mmmonteverde
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

We solved the error when we had all the SP at level 11. The import into the DTR was succesfull and we could reach the ESS DC at this DI component.

Jeff-Gebo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

this problem can normally be resolved by increasing the number of connections that your default DataSource can have to 100.

If you don't know how to configure this take a look here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b0/6e62f30cbe9e44977c78dbdc7a6b27/frameset.htm > click on the Manage Connection Pools link...

Once you increase Max Connections to 100 you will have to restart the cluster for it to take effect. Then try the import again.

Good luck!

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got the same error. It did not help with the increase of the max connections. Any other sugestions?

Thank you very much for you time!

Kris

mmmonteverde
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry I'm late. Please check your Support Package versions... Try to have all the SP at the same level. I could import into the DTR when we applied the SP 11 for all the DI components.

Regards, let me know if this helps you,

María Margarita