cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<DIV>-Tag in HTML_ISLAND is empty after open/close a FPM dialog box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a Freestyle-UIBB which contains a UI-Element BUTTON for opening a FPM dialog box and a UI-Element HTML_ISLAND with a <DIV>-Tag in Static HTML (<div id="test"></div>) . The HTML_ISLAND contains a HTMLSCRIPT which appends a text to the <DIV>-Tag. The script is called in method WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

METHOD wddomodifyview.

IF first_time = abap_true.
DATA(lo_html_island) = CAST cl_wd_html_island( view->get_element( `HTML_ISLAND` ) ).
lo_html_island->add_script_call( cl_wd_html_script_call=>new_call( )->variable( 'MyHTMLIsland' )->function( 'test' ) ).
ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

After pressing the button Test the dialog box is opened.

After closing the dialog box the text Hallo disappears (the <DIV>-Tag is empty).

Does anybody have an idea how to prevent this?

Best regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

the javascript function 'test' is only executed when the view is rendered the first time. Therefore whenever the view get's re-rendered your text is lost. So you should avoid the re-rendering (by not touching the view, neither the view's context) or at least make sure that the script is re-executed on rerendering.

If you want to find out, why the view get's rerendered you can use the Webdynpro Trace tool (Transaction WD_TRACE_TOOL). There is a delta-rendering trace available, which shows what caused the new rendering.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks for your reply. I didn't change anything in the view. The only action was pressing the button Test which opens a FPM dialog box ( cl_fpm_factory=>get_instance( )->open_dialog_box( EXPORTING iv_dialog_box_id = 'DIALOG_BOX_1' ).) and closing the dialog box through pressing the ESC key. The trace file DeltaRenderingChangeTracking.xml is empty for all roundtrips. Do you have another idea?

Best regards

Thomas

Edit:

The trace for delta rendering is shown in Internet Explorer (in Chrome it's empty) but my view is not affected.

Edit 2:

After closing the dialog box the flag HCP_CHANGED of structure MS_CHANGE_FLAGS_ROUNDTRIP in assistance class CL_FPM_OIF_ASSISTANCE is set to true.  If i set this flag to false in debugger (WD-Component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT View CNR_VIEW Method WDDOMODIFYVIEW) the text Hallo will not disappear.

Edit 3:

If i use OVP floorplan the text will not disappear i am therefore asssuming it's a bug in OIF floorplan.

Message was edited by: Thomas Feirle

Message was edited by: Thomas Feirle