cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create a test case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi am not able to create a test case in test preparation step..it says you are not authorized to view this tab.

Can anybody help me to understand how to create a test case and how to execute it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are getting a "You are not authorized" message, it is telling you that you do not have adequate security for this activity, and since you don't know how to do it, that is quite possibly by intention. Get training on how to do it, then perhaps your request for additional access will be approved.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

any documentation is available for step by step procedure to perform testing using test management in solution manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you asking SCN members to stop what we are doing on our day jobs and Google that for you? Please refer to the SCN Rules of Engagement, particularly the rule about searching *before* posting.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am totally agree with Gretchen. Lots of community members expect that someone perform search for them and give them readymade answer.

If you help your self first someone else will help you

Anyway This might be helpful to you

Test Management with SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Cheers,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already got some material from Google but am struggled with configuration/prerequistic  needed to execute test cases, some of the roles are not there for my userid so am not able to configure it properly.Anyway i figured out something, now it works fine. Thanks for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogesh.

Answers (0)