cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processes not appearing

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm having trouble updating tables POC_D* tables for Process Observer for SAP OPI. I understand that these tables are transactional tables that would contain the  "process observed" data in SAP.

I seem to have completed all of the needed configurations as stated in the config guide in Process Observer (CA-EPT-POC) - SAP Library

but it seems that the transactions that i'm creating are not updating the POC_D* stables.

They are appearing in the Event trace though (tcode SWEL). Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

qurm
Participant
0 Kudos

If this is a new process, then first thing is to check it is all active.    Run POC_MODEL_CHECK and you should see this.  You can expand the process to see status of the Activities or other errors.

Also check in POC_ACTIVE that there is an X  (turned on) and finally in POC_MODEL that the process has a marked active version and that the logging is on "Standard".

BTW, although POB and OPI are often used together, this area in SCN is more for OPI, and there is an another area for POB you will find more help  see http://scn.sap.com/community/bpm

Hope this helps, and if not, then please post the screens that you see with the above transactions.

Regards

Andy

0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the help. The issue was that i mapped the wrong event with the BOR.

Regards,

Ricardo

Answers (0)