cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to HTTP - Sync scenario in PO to be handled with Async\Sync bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a requirement to handle an IDOC - HTTP synchronous scenario with Async\Sync bridge.

IDOC from ECC is sent to Third party via synchronous HTTP call and the response should be sent back to ECC via RFC.

The aync\sync bridge involving RequestResponseBean and ResponseOnewayBean should be configured in Sender IDOC channel or Receiver Synchronous HTTP channel?

As per my understanding there should be AsynOutbound & AsyncInbound  interfaces for ECC and RcvSynInbound & RcvAsyncOutbound Interfaces for Third party.

Please correct me if am wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sudarvizhi P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have tried Async-Sync bridge with SOAP receiver and it is working fine.

In real time we have to connect to a B2B receiver via HTTP_AAE adapter (connectivity still pending)

But it is necessary to confirm the possibility to implement Async-Sync in receiver HTTP_AAE channel.

Experts Please advise..

It is little urgent. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Sudarvizhi P

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarvizhi,

Are you getting below error then you need apply this SAP note

1981823 - HTTP_AAE adapter bean does not return module data

ROB: error during processing: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData.getPrincipalData() of an object loaded from local variable 'moduleData'

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarvizhi,

You can configure async/sync bridge either sender channel or receiver channel but better to do it receiver channel. Check the below blogs for more details.

Regards,

Praveen.

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarvizhi,

I am not sure.

I am telling as per the scenario.

RequestResponseBean and ResponseOnewayBean needs to create in receiver channel, why because IDOC cant't handle Synchronous messages.

This below is may be Correct.

As per my understanding there should be AsynOutbound & AsyncInbound  interfaces for ECC and RcvSynInbound & RcvAsyncOutbound Interfaces for Third party.