cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create collective billing for Multiple Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have done the setting for the customer master, in VD02 say the invoice list date - as per current factory calendar that I am using.

And generated two Sales Order for the same customer, which meets the  requirements like,

1. Same Payer

2.Same Billing Date

3.Same Payment Terms

But still I am not getting the billing request in the VF04 to combine both the orders and generate a single invoice. Let me know if any config has to be done in the copy control setup VTFA?

Pls share your inputs step by step.

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check the Billing Relevance field for item category.  Also ensure that the relevant check box is ticked under "Documents to be selected" in VF04

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VF02, enter the billing document number (dont hit enter button), then go to menu Environment ->Split Analysis. Enter the billing second billing document number that you want to compare. The system will provide the reason for the split.

Also read OSS note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document for further clarifications.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shivaram. Now was able to do collective billing...

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your issue is resolved you can close the thread. How to close a thread/discussion, you can read the details at

Regards,