Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connection in MII

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we try to configure a JCO connection in MII for incoming IDocs. However this can not be startet (the buttons are grey).

The parameters like server are saved in this connection.

JCo RFC Provider in Netweaver Admin is running.

Do you have an idea what should be done to make this buttons active? MII Version 15.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the problem was solved. Wrong IP address in SMGW was registered as client (local 127.0.0.1). It should be the IP of the receiving system. After restarting the server the problem has been solved.

Thanks for your hints!

Mike

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What documents are you referencing to setup your scenario? In my experience both of your screenshots have nothing to do with incoming Idocs. The message listener section of the mii help docs should give you most of the information you need.

Regards,
Christian

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Yes, I tried to set up Idoc connection and use different docs from SCN. However I get in ERP the error Function IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found so I looked for how to solve this issue.

Up to know I checked many possibilities but still no Idocs to see in MII.

I checked:

- authorisations of service user

- registration of program ID

- server in MII hat status connected

Thanks

Mike

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the logs in MII and also check the gw/acl_mode (google it) setting in ECC to see if the connection is getting blocked.

Regards,
Christian

0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we have been fighting with this error, but we do not use JCo for this scenario and I'm not sure you really need it either.

In our case there were several root causes:

- correct gateway host and service should be used for RFC Destination (ERP);

- Program ID should be properly registered (ERP or gateway, not sure);

- Resource Adapter for XMIIIDOC02 (in your case) in NWA@MII should have the same programID value and ServerName value should be just the name of ERP server (not fully qualified), though this might depend on network config;

- after changes to Resource Adapter, in MII Message Listener you should click Update button.

Regards,

Sergiy

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergy,

up to now I have a strange situation in SMGW. Before only some connected clients existed, now there are many doubled. I tried to reboot ERP and MII but the connections come again. How can I close them?

Regards

Mike

0 Kudos

Sorry, I'm not an expert here. But to me it looks more essential to find out why all of them are getting created but not closed. Maybe a requestor intiates connections in an incorrect way.