cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLKO-ABANZ not correctly updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I've a strange case where the fields PLKO-ABANZ (Nb of calls of the task list) and PLKO-ABDAT (Last Call) are not correctly updated.

My inspection lot is automatically created by the release of a prod order (insp lot origin = 04), the correspond task list is properly called and assigned to my inspection lot but the number of calls and the last call are not updated.

Can you explain me how this field is updated ? I do not find any notes on this subject, is it a known pb ?

Can you confirm me that this field is not take in account in the Dynamic Modificaion Rule ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check table PLKZ instead.

I don't have a good answer as to why PLKO doesn't match PLKZ.  So do, some don't , some do for a while but then it looks like PLKO stops updating.  PLKZ doesn't appear to do so.

Also, keep in mind, I do not believe that these number of calls relect the status of a lot.  I.e. if an inspec lot is cancelled, it doesn't decrement the call counter.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

Thank you for you answer, unfortunately, in my case, table PLKZ has not been updated properly too.

I'll keep you in touch is we found the reason of this dysfunction.

Regards.

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the Note 2166422 https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2166422/E

Regards,

Vivek