cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPSC04 defaults

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to make changes to the Order Status transaction (BBPSC04). Can anyone provide some detailed instructions on how to do this?

The timeframe currently defaults to "Last 7 days". I want to change that to "Last 30 days".

Also, shopping carts disappear from the list if they are "completed". Not sure what that means. But, users would need to go through the Extended Search and check the box "Including Completed Carts" in order to see more carts. I would like to have the box checked automatically without having the users go through the Extended Search.

Monique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<u>This is possible either by making changes to the Standard SAP code in the corresponding Screen at the GUI level</u>

<u>or by making changes to the standard HTML Templates of the Internet Service - BBPSC01 using SE80 Transaction.</u>

Hope this will definitely help.

Let me know which option do you like to go for ?

Regards

- Atul

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 4.0.

I will need more detailed information. For example, in the HTML template what do I look for in regards to timeframe, defaulting "Last 30 days", and automatically checking the completed carts box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>We have got a similar requiremnt earlier when we were using SRM 4.0 version, quite a long time back in our SRM implementation project.

In this case, you need to change the standard SAP code inside the Screen - Flow logic (I guess, this is not possible using HTML Templates incase you want to make it applicable for Employee role only - Reason being, all the roles in SRM web page, share the same HTML Templates)...

Therefore better to go for modification of Standard SAP logic, but for this case, you will need Access Keys (SSCR keys) in order to make changes to standard code.</u>

Right now, i don't remember the program, where you need to make the changes.

Will provide you complete details in my next reply.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will await your reply.

The changes do not have to be role-specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monique

You can also:

1. Create a screen variant (using tcode SHD0) for tcode BBPSC04.

- Assign the new values to the fields (in your case GS_SEARCH_FIELD-SELECTION_DATE set to '4' and GS_SEARCH_FIELD-WITH_CLOSED set to 'X').

- Also mark "W. content" field with 'X' for the changed fields.

2. Assign the screen variant to the transaction variant.

This way you do not need to change SAP Std code.

There seems to be one bug though with field "timeframe" which always defaults to '3' irrespective of what value you change it to in the screen variant. Other fields accept the variant values.

Cheers

Frederik

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you happen to have any documentation on creating the screen variants? The SAP documentation is very confusing to me.

I am working with OSS as well and I am unable to get anything to work. I believe we activated the BADI BBP_SCREENVARIANT which made the screen show more details than necessary. But, I am still unable to get certain defaults set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the following links ->

Please send me your email id, incase you need more details in this process.

Regards

- Atul

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I appreciate all the links. But, I am still unsure as to the proper way to set up defaults for BBPSC04. It may not even be possible for what I am trying to do. Any documentation would be helpful.

My e-mail address is moniques@bcm.edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sent some useful info.

Regards

- Atul

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Haven't seen anything hit my e-mail yet. Let me know when you sent it and how it was sent (what type of attachment is included).

Monique

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Per OSS, we needed to do the following:

Include LBBP_SC_UI_ITSF44 has the following code which sets the values.

PERFORM field_disable TABLES et_field_control_list

USING 'SELECTION_DATE' gc_yes '3'.

PERFORM field_disable TABLES et_field_control_list

USING 'WITH_CLOSED' gc_yes space.

We changed '3' to '4' (last 30 days) and deactivated BADI ZBBP_SCREENVARIANT.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

Thanks for the update

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have similar issue , did you changed the standard code or used any snote

please help