SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a fixed validity period in this area F6564

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We were uploading fund center (Year Independent) using LSMW and recording method. On recording, we're receiving information message "there is a fixed validity period in this area Message No. F6564". We found note "989392 - Change of validity periods in year dependent funds centers but it seems not suitable for our system. We are working on S4HANA 1511. Though, it was solved by ignoring the message. But when we see in the table, some data record in a field was mssing:

I didnt know whether any relation between information message and that strangeness.

This also happen on uploading cost center. Please advice.

Thanks,

Dian EP

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Something is wrong with your upload file; maybe, some special character, which distorts the field recording. You can rectify the data directly in the table or revise the file, delete the uploaded data and make a new upload.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But we've checked it and theres's no wrong with the template. Ive checked other module, and they were also facing same problem.

Thx,

DEP

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'other modules'... Try processing the upload in foreground for problematic records and see what the system tells.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

Other modules mean other CO-FM, such as Plant Maintenance on uploading Equipment. For example, from 100 records, row 60 to 70 there are fields which was deleted from data upload.

Thx,

DEP

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has to be the issue with the file. Anyway, I'm not sure something could be done remotely.