Did you mean: 

Including or excluding pricing condition depending on quantity in scale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Here is my scenario. The pricing condition Z000 cointains scales:

From 10 units -> 20 €

From 20 units -> 15 €

A sales order which determines automatically condition Z000 at item level is created (it is determined  thanks to t-code VK11):

Pos1, Material 1111, Quantity 12, Condition Z000 20 € (per unit)

Pos2, Material 2222, Quantity 22,Condition Z000 15 € (per unit)

Pos3, Material 3333, Quantity  3, Condition Z000 blank

As far as I know, conditions are determined successfully. Mind that the last condition value is 0. This is because values from 1 to 9 are not included in the condition's scale.

However, I would like to know if it is possible to hide the condition when it is not included in scales. I mean, Z000 is included among conditions of position 3 (material 3333). Its value is zero because quantity 3 is not taken into account in scales. If this happens, I do not want this condition to appear at all. Would it be possible without introducing code in the pricing routine?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think without pricing routine you can't achieve this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe what you can do is create a Pricing Requirement that checks the condition scale for that item and allows it or not. This Pricing Requirement would have to search for tha condition Z000 in the database and check if it will appply for the item and them decide if it is allowed od not.

I think this is going to work, but what I don't like about this solution is that you'll have to access the same date twice for every item: first time on your Princing Requirement; second time as standard SAP runs the pricing procedure. This may cause performance issues and you should test this before implement.

Let me know if you need more details on how to implement this solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you answer. I am going to take your tip into account. I will let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid so. Thank you for your answer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

I am bit confused about your requirement . How do u want to show pricing of an article in the sales order if it's quantity falls below the scale value  ?

Please explain.

Regards,

SSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

When quantity is below the scale value, I do not want it to appear. However, condition price appears anyway, though with value 0.

Regards.

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge ,

This can't be achieved in standard SAP .Please sit with an ABAPer , develop some routine and set it into your requirement column in pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that a routine is necessary, as you say.

Thank you.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.