SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMRP_RFFMEP1AX AND FMAVCR02 Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using report FMCAVCR02 report. I have seen wrong amount in FMAVCR02 and I checked it from FMRP_RFFMEP1AX.  There is purchase order which had already posted invoice. Why am I see this amount which had already converted to invoice. The system had been derived fund center and commitment item for GR/IR account. Would it be reason??? or what would be reason?

Thanks for helping

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not clear from your description what the error in AVC is (if any). Why are you surprised to see PO in FM journal report? And why are you puzzled by the fact, that FM assignment of the invoice is the same as in PO, as it is perfectly normal and standard behaviour. However, if you think that your AVC ledger is not in order, first thing to do is to run FMAVCREINIT transaction. Then, if you still think that there is a problem, you have to analyse.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not clear from your description what the error in AVC is (if any). Why are you surprised to see PO in FM journal report? And why are you puzzled by the fact, that FM assignment of the invoice is the same as in PO, as it is perfectly normal and standard behaviour. However, if you think that your AVC ledger is not in order, first thing to do is to run FMAVCREINIT transaction. Then, if you still think that there is a problem, you have to analyse.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for replying.

I surprised to see PO because this PO had already posted from MIRO. For example we have 1000 EUR budget.And we posted PO 500 EUR. Then we posted invoice with this PO in MIRO. When I check the FMAVCR02 it appears consumable budget 1000 EUR, consumed budget is 1000 EUR. We consumed just 500 EUR. Consumed budget would be 500 EUR  because we havent post another document ( PO or invoice ).

Thank you

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are saying is that you think that IR didn't reduce PO's commitment and created double consumption. Well, it might well be if there is a bug in the system. However, if you work with recent releases, this is not so probable. But, once more, screenshots that you showed don't confirm your point. You should check, for example, FMIOI table to make sure that PO commitment was not treated correctly.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our release is EA-PS 6.00. I looked table FMIOI. It still looks commitment. But we posted invoice on MIRO using PO which in table FMIOI. Which OSS Note can be correct this error?

Thank you

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, post a snapshot from FMIOI table on this PO. Also, tell what are your settings in OFUP for GR/IR update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

MM invoice receipt in OFUP.

all colomns in FMIOI table as below.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have only one row in FMIOI for this PO? I'm asking because it's said '14 hits'. Show also the history of the PO in logistics, where it's mentioned that PO was duly invoiced. Also, check FMIFIIT table for this invoice and see if the predecessor field is filled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there is only one row in table FMIOI. I just filtred this PO.

I dont understand why the system consume budget twice.

Thank you very much

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very strange, indeed. Commitment of PO was not reduced despite presence of IR in FM tables. Try executing FMN4N transaction for this PO and see if there are any results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanks for your helping. I corrected using FMN4N. But I have to find its reason

Thank you very much

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try replicating the same PO in TEST environment and see if the problem persists. If not, then consider it as one-time bug. Reconstructions programs, as FMN4N, are designed also to treat this type of inconsistencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We will test it on QA system next week.

Thanks a lot

Regards