cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating backend contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using SRM 4.0 with R/3 backend 4.7. To create the follow-on documents i've activated Extended Classic Scenario (SRM Server - Cross-Application Basic Settings - Activate Extended Classic Scenario). In Org. plan in the tab Function for the pur. organization and pur. group I checked the corresponding indicators but left the Backend Purchasing Group and Purchasing Organization empty. This was done because if I fill the backend pur. group and pur. organization I can't create shopping cart.

After creating the shopping cart I'm creating the Purchase Contract and trying to transfer it to backend. In backend in transaction BD87 there is the following error: Enter PurOrg. Does anybody know what's the problem?

Best regards,

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad

Keep the current P.org & P.grp in PPOMA_BBP as they are.

In PPOMA_BBP, you can create an additional node for backend P.org (in function assign to backend P.org) and then create backend P.grp under this node.

Would suggest you to use backend p.org and P.grp in contract.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Please explain what is the difference between created p.org. and new that you suggest to create? And have it to be assigned to our org.plan?

Regards,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Please explain what is the difference between created p.org and the new one you suggest to create? And have it to be assigned to our org.plan?

Regards,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki

We created the node you suggested. Please tell when exactly we must change local p.org to backend p.org?

Regards

Vlad

Answers (0)