Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR Message from UK CHIEF

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For export Declaration,We sent M1600 message to UK CHIEF system and got I3110 Technical error message from Customs with the following error.

Could you please guide me what this error message means ,probably how to correct the situation.

Thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor

Hi Santosh,

Could you please attach the out-going Declaration message (EDIFACT, not the iDoc) so that we can see the contents of the BGM segment - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for you your answer,

Unfortunately i do not have access to that due to internet issue, i have asked for it, once i have that i will let you know.

Regards

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Surely you don't need the internet for that?  The outbound message is returned to GTS by the Seeburger convertor, and you should be able to see it from the "Communication" tab of the Declaration.

Regards,
Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

The outbound message we sent is M1600 and is returned from Customs by the Seeburger convertor is I3110 and the detailed errror screen snap of I3110 i have already pasted in the above discussion. apart from these 2 i do not see any other in the  the "Communication" tab of the Declaration.

Could you please tell me which one you are telling about ?

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The point made by Dave is that the issue is located in the EDIFACT file (as the error message is related to the BGM segment which a segment of the EDIFACT file sent).

So, having a look at the GTS screen shots won't help here as we (Dave and other people participating in this forum) need to see the content of the EDIFACT file and especially the content of the BGM segment in order to understand why CHIEF is sending an error message related to that field.

In order to get that EDIFACT file, simply select the line with the message M1600 and then click on the icon "Display EDI message".

If you see then an Internet Explorer page open with plenty of caracters you don't understand, don't be scared, that's the EDIFACT file we are looking for !

Mouaz

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Mouaz,

actually i am having some issue to see the XML file (EDIFACT) massage, as mentioned earlier in the post but as Dave Said:

"Surely you don't need the internet for that?  The outbound message is returned to GTS by the Seeburger convertor, and you should be able to see it from the "Communication" tab of the Declaration."

so i sent

Thanks

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes, you DO need a working browser, if that's what you mean.

Meanwhile, please let me know the values in the following segments of the outbound iDoc:

E2CCEHD_CTRL-CUMES

E2CCEHD_CTRL-MSGFN

E2CCEHD-TXCUR

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

How ever i got to access to the EDI message of the outbound in below :

Please find the below details od the outbound IDOC :

E2CCEHD_CTRL-CUMES --- value is "EFD"

E2CCEHD_CTRL-MSGFN -- value is "ORI"

E2CCEHD-TXCUR  --- No field for TXCUR available in the segment /SAPSLL/E2CCEHD

Regards

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

From what I can see in the message, I think the problem is that you are using the trader's IMPORT Role & Location codes instead of their EXPORT codes.  Normally, Import codes begin with 'EDC', and Export codes begin with 'THS', for some reason.

The BGM segment BGM+EFD announces an Export Full Declaration, which is inappropriate for the Import permissions.

Please check that, and let us know - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

You are right Dave , it was the issue .

Thanks for your help ,

Regards

Santosh

Answers (0)