cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DSD Van Stock Visibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have urgent business requirements where business wanted to trace all the stock in-transit while distributing through Vans to outlets and customers. In meanwhile, Remaining goods may be keep unloaded on the van till next day. Is this requirements possibile through DSD configuration? If I activated stock visibility on DSD. Can I still trace the stock which is unloaded and still on the van till the next day? and Will the remaining stock on the Van effect on route settlement by end of tour? Your help is highly appriacted.

Sincerely,

Amr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a standard SAP documentation available on this topic which answers your query.  Just search in Google with the same text you used in the subject

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your response.

In fact I checked DSD help. My point is If goods remain on the vehicle and are relevant for the new shipment, How system will deal with it? As SAP says it is a customer-specific implementation is required in shipment creation process. If so What is the standard behaviour can be follow on this case? and Is there any user exit, FM can help on this? Thanks!