cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment medium workbench and Classic payment mediume to generate the payment advice

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

As  i am having requirement generate the payment advice to vendor for different company code
but the company code 1000 had the setting in payment method company code and the set up was done as below screen shot :

Pic1=======================

and also check the settings in Payemnt method in country code was
as below and setting done for Use PMW as below screen shot :

Pic2 ==========================

will this settings will generate the payment advice if run F110 please do let me know and

other companys  7878 in the same client the settings different as you can in the below screen shot .but this company in this payment method in country settings using the
Classic payment mediume Programme

PIc3===================================

So my question is that to generate the payemnt advice to vendor do we need to use only Classic payment mediume Programme ????

or It will be possible in USE Payment medium workbench ???
Please let me know on this its very urgent requirement .

Appreciated your help ...

Regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh

I am using the Ecc 6.0 the step above which is not going to useful for my requirements

Plz suggest me for this

Thanks

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jigneah

I have copied the solution process 000002040 into Z process

But would like know the assignment steps in the configuration as well in FIBF  of this plz do let me know

Thanks ...

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jinesh,

I was able to generate the pyment advice for  all the company code but as per your SAP note concerned i tried to copy and create the new one as below note,

i could not copy the existing from SE37 and its not allowing me to do so ...

Solution

Copy the module SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040 to obtain the correct interface (transaction SE37), and

adjust the source code of the module individually. The email destination address is set in the module and the

transfer type is defined with the field C_FINNA-NACHA (1 = print, 2 = fax, I = email). The module is run for

each payment advice note to be sent.

Register it for the event 2040 in transaction FIBF, under the process modules of a customer without country

or application indicator.

Also see Note 521587.

Software Components

Software Component Release

SAP_APPL 46C - 46C

-----------------------------------------------------

Please let me know how can i achive this payment advice need to send in mail to vendor e mail ID  ...

appreciate your help .....

Thank you ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

can you please check your  system release and OSS note applicable release? that could be one of reason.

Many times in test system email sending functionality is turned off  to avoid generating mail from test system .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in order to generate Payment advice it is not necessary to use only Classic payment medium program.

Regards,

Jignesh

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks jignesh

As per the above screen provided those settings are done still I am not able to make the form created and make the payment advice to send to vendor e mail id

Plz suggest me how can make this payment advice get generate with above setting or is there any setting need to be done plz let me know

Appreciate your help

Thanks ......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

have you assigned any form for generating payment advice? 

check the same place from where you took screenshot for payment advice control. have you assigned any form there?

Follow instructions in OSS Notes 836169, 521587 and 674985 if payment advices should be sent via e-mail.

Regards,

Jignesh

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello jignesh,

Iam aunable to find the payemnt advice form for this company code in the Paying company code FBZP settings when i was trying to assign the payemnt advice form below FORM tab Form for the Payment Advice  in the Sweden Country form to assing , those payemnt advice form is not appearing please suggent me how can i make this payment advice to be avilable in the SAPScript form tree    ????

Please guide me as i am doing the first time so i am getting stuck in these are the steps .

Thank you....

former_member222362
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh ,

I was assigned the form ((paymnt advice ) to company codes adn i was able to generate the payemnt advice but  i am unable to make settings for sending the payemnt advic via E mail , please let me know how this can be checked ?

FYI that where i am doing this activity in develpmnt system as i check with Basis team in SOST t code tehre are many Q whcih got stuck ,

and these are form which will link to SOST transaction , will those store in that palce ???

if not please let me know where i am missing the settings to send payment advcie via Emial to vendor ....

Thank you .........................