Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF Rebate

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

User run VBOF report I found wrong G/L account hitting to that particular value. I checked VKOA transaction for that condition SKTO(Cash discount) is a stastical value and no account key so where unwanted G/L coming ?

I am SD person. Please assist me

Thanks in Advance

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

I would like to add few things about my client what he is doing now:-

When project went live in June the rebates were set up to hit GL 1002440, so all of the rebate activity for June hit that GL. They found and changed the GL account to 1004560 the last week in June. I had to do another VBOF update and it looks like anything that needed to be updated from back in June was reversed and reprocessed on 1002440(the wrong GL account).

The only assumption is that because that transaction originally hit 1002440 that anytime user do an update on it that it will reverse and re-hit that original GL. Is that something we can change?

The issue is the GL account these documents are hitting, its wrong.

Regards

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear with the issue you reported.  Is the issue with rebate value or cash discount?  Also, you have to explain whether the issue is coming for all billing documents or only for a particular document.  Nevertheless, all FI postings from SD side will happen based on an Account Key you set in pricing procedure and VKOA settings.  So you need to compare once again

G. Lakshmipathi

spanigra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimi and Eduardo,

There is no acct.key has maintained for SKTO condition. Here SKTO(cash discount) is a rebate. They use VBOF transaction to release rebate document into FI. I checked in VKOA no acct. key or accruals key is there. This condition is statistical condition.

Regards

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forget to mention that condition type SKTO is linked to your payment terms and hence, it will not have any impact in your sale order or billing.  Only in FI posting, it will calculate the relevant discount depending upon your payment terms.  In order to overcome from the issue you were facing, create a new condition type for cash discount, assign it to your pricing procedure, test for a scenario and post here the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the system is doing the account determination in accruals. Check the pricing procedure the last column.

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo