cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export WebDynpro context node to CSV format?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have successfully implemented exporting the context node to xml format then open through the Excel following the tutorial : Exporting Context Data into Excel Using the Web Dynpro Binary Cache.

But now, I need to implement another version that export to CSV format, then open through Excel.

I remembered I read a blog and some forum posts that mentioned about this solution, but I just could not locate where they are now through SDN search now.

I will appreciate if someone can point me to those links again.

Thanks.

Kent

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kent,

just check out this <b>tutorial</b> of Exporting to Excel:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/webcontent/uuid/1208c2cd-0401-0010-4ab6-f4736074ac... [original link is broken]

and here is the <b>blog</b> you were talking about:

/people/subramanian.venkateswaran2/blog/2006/08/16/exporting-table-data-to-ms-excel-sheetenhanced-web-dynpro-binary-cache

hope it helps

regards

Message was edited by:

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhijeet,

These are not what I am looking for. This is what I have implemented. I am looking for a method that export context node to csv format file (insteads of xml in the tutorial), then open through Excel file.

But thanks for reply.

Kent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kent,

I am also developing the application wherein Table data needs to be exported to Excel.

I am trying to download the WDExcelExport.zip from the foll. link

https://wwwn.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/webcontent/uuid/bad3e990-0201-0010-3985-fa0936d90... [original link is broken]

But I am getting the error

Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : N/A

Component Name : N/A

The exception was logged. Inform your system administrator..

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

Can you please send me the Sample Application WDExcelExport.zip. My mail id is nikhil.bansal2006@gmail.com

Regards

Nikhil Bansal

Answers (0)