Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Mapping Help

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have requirement where in source payload i have Ordering Dealer ID  and Consignee dealer Id and both Dealer ID details will provided in a separate node called "Dealer" my requirement is i need to select the "PnaCode" of  Ordering dealer Dealer Id  .   Below are  the screen shots for your reference.

Thanks,

Pavan T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Both Ordering Dealer and Consignee have ID here. is there any specific way to maintain for Ordering Dealer Id and Consignee ID then we can take ID as Qualifier.

example:

considering the attached screenshot, whether the  Franchise always start with L for Ordering Dealer and not for consignee then we can take it as qualifier and by using if withoutelse we can get it.

If Consignee starts with L (true) mapped PnaCode by applying remove context to target field

Thanks

Sagarika

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

Thanks for the quick response.  They don't have a sequence like first they will pass ordering dealer details followed by consignee details.  We need to find the Pna Code of Ordering dealer id   at PI mapping level.

Thanks,

Pavan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I am talking about Franchise whether its always start with L for ordering dealer like here in the attached screen shots L01 for ordering dealer and 0E7 for consignee.

Thanks

Sagarika

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

What is the qualifier which will be distinguish Ordering dealer and  Consignee dealer?

based on the qualifier you can implement the condition.

regards,

Harish

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish normal if else combined with node functions will help here right?

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

"ID" is the  qualifier which is available in Ordering dealer Segment and  Dealer Segment  is the key to identify the  Dealer details.

Thanks,

Pavan T