Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10.0 Notification Template Error

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

System GRC 10.0,SP23.

Hello Experts

I did create a customized notification template for a new WF and everything was working fine in the past.

Now that suddenly I can see "CREATED BY" value is showing empty.(SE63 along with Notification MSG screenshots attached)

Any suggestions on this?

-Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

can you check if the variable (REQUESTER_NAME) is still available in the context of the process id? Best to check from GRFNMW_CONFIGURE > Maintain Notification Variables.

Also check the notification rule that you are using. I assume you didn't change and use the standard (GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR). Is that correct?

Regards,

Alessandro

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alless

Can you check if the variable (REQUESTER_NAME) is still available in the context of the process id? Best to check from GRFNMW_CONFIGURE > Maintain Notification Variables.- Yes Variable is still available.

Also check the notification rule that you are using. I assume you didn't change and use the standard (GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_AR). Is that correct?- No,I did not change the standard rule.

This was working fine in past and suddenly I am facing the issue now.

I do not see any reason for this to happen.

-Ganesh

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

Unfortunately ,now I see that "Created by" is empty for all the WF's in my Development system.

I have already verified that this variable do exists in "GRFNMW_CONFIGURE > Maintain Notification Variables."

-Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

SE63 is used for Language Translation.

Hope you have created the custom template via SE61 with the document class as General Text.

Can you also check if the last saved version is Active and not Raw version in SE61 -> Version History.

Are you facing the issue with 1 request or all the requests.

Can you share screenshot of SE61 and the version history.

Regards,

Manju

ganesh_srini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manju

Yes,I did it in SE61 and reffered here by mistake as se63

Last saved version is active version.

I am facing this issue for all the notification sent only by this WF for all users.

Screenshots attached as requested.

-Ganesh