cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up condition Order Acknowledgement for debit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD Experts,

I have maintained debit memo in the condition record (tcode NACE) but I still cannot assign the output in the debit memo header output.  The debit memo is under sales org NZE0.

Would you please advise where else I should check further ?  Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your output determination procedure. It seems that you cannot even add output manually, so the condition records won't help you here. You can also see output determination analysis in the change mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Here is the output determination procedure.  BA01 is already here.

In change mode,  I entered the value BA01 and SAP said "Processing program missing for ouput BA01" as below.

However,  I can see the processing program is defined for output BA01.

Regards,

Danny

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have the /SMB40 version in my system, but can you go to se38, enter the program name and try to display it?

Also, you are using some z-smartform. I have seen RVADOR01 (which is its equivalent) used with SAPScript. Are you absolutely sure that this is the correct print program in your case?

Edit:

From what I see, /smb40/RVADOR01 is used with /smb40/sdorc_a and /smb40/sdorc_l.

Sorry about the confusion.

Check if you have the full /smb40 package.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Veselina pointed out, check if the program actually exists. I don't recall the whole story but SMB40 was some kind of a best practice package that had to be installed as an add-on and was lost by many companies in the process of upgrading to ECC 6.0, I think. I remember we had to make a Z-copy of this program and it's also what I saw in all other systems after that.

You can also ask a local ABAPer to help with this. Such issues are more efficiently investigated locally.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please maintain Language also in the record and communication also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Well,  I maintain EN language but it it still no luck .