cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a user to a Service -> "Failure - Unable to load groups" - Fiori on ECC 6.0 EHP7

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I finally installed and config. Fiori on ECC 6.0 EHp7. After my Login via Browser i get this Error:

In my Browser console i can see this:

2016-09-19 20:14:15 Error (500, Internal Server Error) in OData response for GET "/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/FeedbackLegalTexts('1')": HTTP request failed

Details: No System Alias found for Service 'ZINTEROP_0001' and user 'ROOT' - {"requestUri":"/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/FeedbackLegalTexts('1')","statusCode":500,"statusText":"Internal Server Error","headers":[],"body":"{\"error\":{\"code\":\"/IWFND/CM_COS/064\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"No System Alias found for Service 'ZINTEROP_0001' and user 'ROOT'\"},\"innererror\":{\"transactionid\":\"DE947EE672FDF11082000050563185F4\",\"timestamp\":\"20160919181415.3410000\",\"Error_Resolution\":{\"SAP_Transaction\":\"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details\",\"SAP_Note\":\"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)\"},\"errordetails\":[]}}}"} sap.ui2.srvc.ODataWrapper

The Message says "Details: No System Alias found for Service 'ZINTEROP_0001' and user 'ROOT'". When i look in transaction /n/iwfnd/maint_service i see this and i think its ok:

Looking in transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG for logs I get in Errormessage "User no longer logged in" and the loglist is empty. So i looked in Assigning SAP System Alias to OData Service - SAP Gateway Foundation (SAP_GWFND) - SAP Library and find a way to actived to odata service for alieas in IMG and navigate to Start of the navigation path SAP NetWeaver Next navigation step SAP Gateway Next navigation step OData Channel Next navigation step Administration Next navigation step General Settings Next navigation step Assign SAP System Aliases to OData Service End of the navigation path

there i see that only 1 service has a User. How can i add the user to the other services??

Well, any help?

Kind regards

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

Did you perform all the required activities mentioned in EE0_NWG20_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_XX (SAP Fiori Technical Foundation Configuration (EE0)) -> 3 Generic Configuration (document is located in SAP Service Marketplace - SAP Fiori Apps).

Regards,

Ning

0 Kudos

Hi Ning Tong,

thx for the reply. I working with this tutorial series kumar M - YouTube . I didnt know about that guide. i will try to follow its steps. So you maybe know how to solve my issue?

Kind Regards

Pierre

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

As I mentioned, it is better to check if you miss any step required in that rapid deployment guide.

Currently, I'm not sure the root cause.

Regards,

Ning

0 Kudos

HI Ning,

ok i will read the guide from the beginning. I have to deploy a app today, so i hope it will work .

Regards

Pierre

0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

thx again for the link to the guide. i worked with an got some problems. For example. If i want to use the automated config with TA STC01 in need to update NW. For this I have to use SUM SP 14. SP15 is for NW7.5 only. Can you maybe tell me where to download the old version of software update manager SP14? I cant find it anywhere.

regards

Pierre

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Perre,

SUM SP 15 is not only for NW 7.5, the latest one SP 17 also works for NW 7.4 update. The old SUM 1.0 SP 14 is not available currently.

In addition, although it is recommended to use tasklist to automatically perform the activities, you can also use the manual way mentioned in the document.

Regards,

Ning

Answers (0)