SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFKKOPK QUANTITY for ISU invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I need some advice if it is possible "somewhere"  in the System (FI-CA) to customize the filling of the billed quantity into FI-CA document. Table DFKKOPK (G/L Account Items in Open Item Account Document) field MENGE - Quantity, during ISU invoicing.

With regards

Hasna

5 REPLIES 5

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasna,

My first question will be, why do you want to store the Billed Quantity at FI-CA document level? What is the business requirement here?

Technically it is possible to store the Billed Quantity to the FI-CA document, for this first you have to decide at which FI-CA document level you have to add this. From your question I can infer that you need this to be added in table DFKKOPK - for this first you have to enhance the custom include structure CI_FKKOPK and add the Quantity field, then use FQevent R402. You can refer the documentation for this FQevent R402. Get the Quantity for each billing document from  X_INVOICE_UNIT- t_bill_doc-IERCHZ[] and then assign this to your custom field at Y_VKK_DOC_ICS- t_fkkopk - please start exploring from this event.

Also you have to decide on what you will store as Quantity for an Invoice with multiple billing documents/multiple periods/ more than one division like electricity/water/gas...etc. It depends again on your business requirements.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srini,
Its not about storing quantity at the FICA document level, its about storing the quantity at the individual revenue accounts which makes up the FICA document.

So ultimately, once the reconciliation key comprising the FICA document is transferred to FI-GL, the revenue GL A/c containing the amount and the quantity is transferred to FI-GL and is used for reporting purposes.

Hi Hasna,
For the consumption (Quantity) to be passed to the DFKKOPK against the revenue GLs, the ''Quantity'' field must be made optional or mandatory in the Field Status Group configuration for Revenue Accounts.

The configuration is in ''Maintain Field Status Groups for G/L Accounts''.  Transaction is  OBC4.
You will have to see what Field Status Group is used for the Revenue Accounts first in FS00

Then you would go into the Group ''Additional Account Assignments''. Here you must make the Quantity field optional.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Amlan

Let me ask an additional query.

From your comment, I understand that it is a standard behavior for the quantity (MENGE) to be filled in the table DFKKOPK.

If customer do not need any quantity information for FI-GL transfer and reporting purpose, how could we realize that ?

Kindly Regards,

Ai

0 Kudos

Thanks for this insight Amlan! lesson learned for me!

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you suppress the quantity field in the Field Status Group configuration for Revenue Accounts, then the quantity doesn't gets stored in the SAP database table

Thanks,
Amlan