SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message FI_E852 - Invalid commitment item for the GR/IR

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using S/4 Hana, when executing the transaction MIGO, the system derives correctly the account assignment from the PO (fund, fund center, commitment item and functional area).

I have the following posting:

Debit - 600000 with fund 2016 - fund center AAA - commitment item CI600 (financial transaction 30) - functional area 0001

Credit - 444000 with fund 2016 - fund center AAA - commitment item CI600 (financial transaction 30) - functional area 0001 => these data are coming from the PO.

Then I have the error message FI_E852 - Invalid commitment item for the GR/IR clearing account line

I know that a commitmen item with financial transaction "40" should be used here.

I applied the oss note 2303301 :

The FM Account Assignment Derivation (FMDERIVE) is no longer skipped. Including when processing PO chained processes (e.g. GR or IR). The GR/IR clearing lines (FMDERIVE-ACCT_KEY = 'WRX') should be handled as follows:

During Goods Receipt (FMDERIVE-TRANSAC = 'RMWE'): Derive a commitment item with financial transaction 40.

During Invoice Receipt (FMDERIVE-TRANSAC = 'RMRP'): Derive a commitment item with financial transaction 30, typically the commitment item from the purchase order which can be determined using rule type Function Module (FMDT_READ_PO_ASSIGNMENT).

but it does not work.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kind regards,

Chiachen

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure, that in your FMDERIVE strategy, you have put 'overwrite' flag for the rule, which derives GR/IR commitment item. Your credit line, which should be on GR/IR account, is not deriving correctly commitment item.

Regards,

Eli