Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_RS_AUTH without authorization relevant InfoObjects

danielrettstadt
Employee
Employee

Hello,

I created an InfoProvider (based on a HANA Calculation View) with ~100 InfoObjects.

Using the table RSDCHA i verified that none of that InfoObjects is authorization relevant.

However: User having no assignment of S_RS_AUTH can not open any Bex query based on this InfoProvider.

What might cause this behavior?

Thanks a lot

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Having no assignment of S_RS_AUTH may be the reason, you still have to assign the basic InfoObjects to the user

0TCAACTVT

0TCAIPROV

0TCAVALID

Regards,
Shivraj Singh

4 REPLIES 4

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Having no assignment of S_RS_AUTH may be the reason, you still have to assign the basic InfoObjects to the user

0TCAACTVT

0TCAIPROV

0TCAVALID

Regards,
Shivraj Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The report built on the XYZ info-provider will still check for the below 3 mandatory info objects.

0TCAACTVT

0TCAIPROV

0TCAVALID

Try adding them to the user's analysis authorization and insert that in S_RS_AUTH and then check if the report is getting executed.

BR,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have active new authorizations concept for BW (analysis authorizations) than you must use it.

There are , as  mentioned before standard objects which are auth relevant by default . One of them is Info provider 0TCAIPROV. You have to create analysis authorization profile containing only 0TC* objects  (ensure that 0TCAIPROV grants access to required info provider ) and assign this profile to user.

best regards,

Wojtek

danielrettstadt
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Thank you all,
assigning the three mentioned info objects, I could access the report.