SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning SD receivable in FI-CA - keeping SPART in charge document?

0 Kudos

Hello experts.

I have some SD flows which are invoiced in FI-CA.

For dunning, the FI-CA event 0360 specifically clears the division from the charge document.

Extract from the code of standard event:

* Keine Sparte wenn ohne Vertrag gebucht, SD-Fall

IF i_vtref IS INITIAL.

CLEAR t_fkkop-spart.

ELSE.

t_fkkop-spart = i_spart.

ENDIF.

What is the consequence of ignoring this part of the code and just keep t_fkkop-spart = i_spart in any case?

I'd like to keep the division in the charge document in order to steer a different account in posting area 0050.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

Jean-Marie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Marie,

Ideally, if there is no Contract reference (VTREF) for the FI-CA line items then it means the document is posted at Contract Account level in which case there is no point in having Division value filled-in, since this code is part of standard I would NOT recommend to change this.

The value for this Division in event 0360 is determined using event 0363, if you have customised event 0363 please check that first whether it determines the right Division (if the item is at Contract level) - here you can influence what division value should be.

For the posting area 0050, i.e. in transaction FQC5  you can have multiple lines based on items with or without division - I think here you can have your control and achieve what you want ("steer a different account").

Thanks,

Srini

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Marie,

Ideally, if there is no Contract reference (VTREF) for the FI-CA line items then it means the document is posted at Contract Account level in which case there is no point in having Division value filled-in, since this code is part of standard I would NOT recommend to change this.

The value for this Division in event 0360 is determined using event 0363, if you have customised event 0363 please check that first whether it determines the right Division (if the item is at Contract level) - here you can influence what division value should be.

For the posting area 0050, i.e. in transaction FQC5  you can have multiple lines based on items with or without division - I think here you can have your control and achieve what you want ("steer a different account").

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thanks Srini for your input.

Indeed from event 363 I have the correct division (this is well stored in FKKMAKO).

Maybe I just use this info and add coding in event 165 for my steering of account, via the supplement flag in posting area 0050.

Best,

Jean-Marie