cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add parameters in IFlow?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added parameters in Operation mapping.

But in ifow, I am unable to add the parameters.

As shown in attached screen shot, The parameter names are not listed under parameter tab. Also it is not enabled to edit anything.

But when the same iflow is deployed into ID, the parameter name is available to add a value to it.

I am expecting the same option to add parameters and its values in the iflow itself, so that I don't need to add the value in ICO after deploying iflow.

Kindly request you to show light on this query.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

wilbertkarremans
Participant
0 Kudos

We use parameters in the iFlow. We have for example a different parameter value for account in DEV/QAS comparing to PRD. We we transport iFlow again the PRD, the parameter values is overwritten. Can this be avoided?

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am assuming that you had initially created the Operation mapping without parameter (and used that in iFlow) and then changed it to include parameters. If so, select the operation mapping in iFlow and click on the refresh button on the right hand corner of Properties tab. You should be able to see the Parameters after that.

Regards,

Sanjeev

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check if you have a dropdown option at the end of the row. PFB the screenshot for the same.

For your information I am using NWDS ->  nwds-extsoa-7.3-EHP1-SP12-PAT0003-win32

Thanks,
Nidhi Srivastava

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Are you using right NWDS version? check this blog

Regards,

Praveen.