cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP:Could not connect to remote host IO exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm using Seeburger adapter (SFTP) on SAP PI 7.1. When we are trying to send the data to a SFTP server, we are getting below error in receiver communication channel.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: >> Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: java.io.IOException>> Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: java.io.IOException>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true, >> Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: java.io.IOException>> Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: java.io.IOException>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true

I have imported the certificate to trusted key store and updated the same path in the CC. I'm using user/passwd based authentication. Even I could connect to the SFTP server from PI OS level.

Can some expert help me in this issue.

Thanks,

Selva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Check this blog recommendation about Seeburger logs: Easy Log Configuration - How To Guide for Seebu... | SCN

Regards.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Check channel logs or default trace to get more information about the error. The above error is very limited information.

Regards,

Praveen.