Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WO created but no queue is assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i've defined a queue for performing of Physically Inventory:

After this I defined the searching criterias for this queue:

But when I created a Inventory Document and a Wharehouse Order will be created, there still no queue in there, even the activity area is matching:

Could someone give me some tips for this issue? I'd really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Denis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi guys,

thank you very much for the fast responce first!

Well my log doesn't say much to me:

@Jürgen: I also checked the menu you've mentioned in your message and to me it seems quite OK:

At least the entry with the Seq.No 2 should be working.

BR

Denis

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

you are right, the access sequence table is set up in a way that it should find something.  But are you sure that in this case (for a PI document) a source and destination area is really found? In the WO you have a WOCR activity area. But the PI document itself does not really move something. My proposal would be to create an entry in the determination and the access sequence table with only the activity.

Brgds

Juergen

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

I can see in your log queue determination does not work as it should be: "Resource management called with queue INV_0040".

As Juergen said, this could be an issue with dest. act. area. Add this in queue determination; source: 0040 activity: INVE >>> INV_0040. Also define more than one determination line if you are not sure.

And your WOCR also not working, just sayin...

Regards

Serhan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hu guys,

thank you very much for you help!

It worked with only activity as with the source activity area, in case of having more inventory areas.

BR

Denis

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

As advised by Juergen if you maintained the entry as below then system will determine the queue for your physical Inventory WO.

However this setting will work if you have only one activity area for your physical Inventory.

Can somebody suggest, what settings required if we have multiple physical inventory areas??

Thanks,

Sandip

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"However this setting will work if you have only one activity area for your physical Inventory."

Good point.

"Can somebody suggest, what settings required if we have multiple physical inventory areas??"

I would try just with a source activity area.

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

the first thing to check would be the optimization / access table for the queue determination.

(as your screenshots are in German).

The log, as Serhan proposed, would be the next thing. Where I am not sure if the WO log is the right spot, as the queue determination is in the WT. So probably here you have to activate the object PI for the log.

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

And it is EWM. NOT eWM - Duh!

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

In Warehouse monitor, where you see this WO document, click on more functions button and check WHO creation log. What does it say?

Elsewhere you can check SLG1.

If you don't have a log, activate it using /SCWM/ACTLOG, then try creating WHO again.

Best regards

Serhan