cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing status profile in Charm solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create a Normal Change in Charm, since i am using 4 tier system i am adding new status like "TO BE TESTED IN PRE PROD" and "SUCCESSFULLY TESTED IN PRE PROD". I want to know which action should be copied to move the Transport request  to the subsequent system. I know that Confirm successful test action will move the TR to the subsequent system but  Set Production Status action also do the same. anyone please explain the way to solve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. But my doubt is I am using four system namely DEV, QAS, PREPROD,PROD so which action should be copied so that the transport request(TR) can be moved from QAS to PREPROD. Because both "Confirm successful test" and "Import into production" do the same process,so I was confused. please answer this.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

You can either copy or create a new action but most important is to understand the conditions which you should maintain for import.

just creating an action will help you to change the status but for moving transports you need to properly setup the customizing as per shared link.

section 1.5 and section 1.6 is the most important element for your requirement here

hope this clarifies and help further.

Thanks

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Kindly check the below links which covers all the steps needed to add new status along with action required etc.

Change Request Management (ChaRM) - How to enhance the standard workflow - SAP IT Service Management...

hope it resolves

Thanks

Prakhar