Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP C4C Service: Multi-Level SLA breach notifications

kendal_evans1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anyone confirm if there is a way to configure multi-level SLA breach notifications in a service environment?

The requirement is to notify the employee's manager if the SLA is breached, if there is no change to the ticket, then the manager's manager must be alerted and once again to the final level of management if nothing changes again (3 levels).

I have the email notifications going out on the first breach.

To take this a step further, is it possible to send potential notification breaches as a calculation in C4C?

For e.g. at 40% of the SLA, notify the employee, at 60% the manager and at 80% the manager's manager.

This will help prevent SLA breaches. The only solution I can think of here is using workflows on ticket object that will send an email x-hours/minutes before the Completion Due

Any help on the multi-level SLA breach topic would be highly appreciated

Regards,

Kendal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kendal,

You idea is correct.  You can configure these notifications as scheduled workflow rules based on the Ticket timepoints.  For example, 1 day before the Completion Due, if the Ticket is still In Process, notify the agent's manager.

There are no standard recipient determination rules that allow you to reach the Manager's Manager. Assuming there's a limited number of people at that level, you may want to simply configure specific rules to notify them directly (picking the actual Employee as recipient).  Alternatively, you could leverage the option to determine the recipient via SDK, using custom logic to find the right person.

Kind regards,

Gab

kendal_evans1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gab,

Thanks.

That is what I have found too and I am actually in the process of testing this now

The SDK option might be a better choice in the long run as we could use logic to determine who the notification should go to. The workflows will work, but in this case there are so many service categories that create dependencies, each one will need a workflow.

This will cause maintenance when the catalogue changes and add to all the current workflows in the service environment when tickets are created and changed. Just mentioning this for those who might also consider this later.

Thanks for the response!

Regards,

Kendal

Answers (0)