cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable/hide "Editing Status" filter in Fiori App

Hi Experts,

I am trying to hide or disable the "Editing Status" filter in the UI of a Fiori App as shown below:

I have searched for one method which is described in the developer guide SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit and the code is shown below:

<NavigationProperty xmlns:sap="http://www.sap.com/Protocols/SAPData" Name="DraftAdministrativeData" Relationship="draftinfrastructure.SalesOrderToDraftAdministrativeDataType "FromRole="FromRole_SalesOrderToDraftAdministrativeDataType" ToRole="ToRole_SalesOrderToDraftAdministrativeDataType" sap:filterable="false"/>

According to this guide, I modified the metadata.xml file in the localService folder. However, it didn't work. Can anybody please let me know why this is not working? Am I modifying the wrong file and then where should I do this modification?  Or is this functionality out of data?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to set filterable false for "Editing status" property from gateway in the respective service only. i think no need to change metadata.xml file.

Regards,

Akhilesh

0 Kudos

Hi, Akhilesh,

thanks for your quick reply. This filter is disabled by setting the property "filterable" as false in the MPC in the gateway service builder.

Regards,

George

Answers (0)