Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure not getting updated in FD32

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i create a sales order for a customer with credit limit, if the credit limit is exceeded, it blocks the sales order. but it doesn't update the credit exposure or sales value in FD32.

the credit control is activated on sales order.

regards.

Nava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What have you tried so far to find out what is causing the problem?

Did you go through all relevant points in 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management?

If yes - what was the outcome of these checks?

If no - please do that, and if you still cannot solve the issue - post the results of these checks.

When you share the result of your investigation, this makes it easier for the forum members to help you, because this avoids double effort and ping-pong questions.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

my problem is resolved. thanks all

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your problem is resolved, please be a responsible SCN member: explain how it was solved and then close the thread.

Here is the instruction how to do that and why:

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Veselina,

thanks for your comment. i had missed checking "static" checkbox from OVA8. and also i didn't consider blocked orders will not be calculated in credit exposure.

regards,

Nava

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If the sales order is blocked for credit, it will NOT be updated into FD32

Check the line item item category definition whether credit active field is active. It should be checked.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Credit Exposure will get updated once the Credit Blocked orders are released through VKM3.

Regards,

SRK