Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve successfully executed time or server processing time

former_member321020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please let me know how to get values of server processing time or successfully executed time when any view is executed using select statement. I want to know from which table i can get execution time of the select statement.

I know from sql console we can get it but i want to know how it is being calculated/retrieved from table. I want to update these execution/server processing times in a custom table on a regular basis.

BestRegards

sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alper_somuncu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshi,

SQL plan cache in the Administration editor on the Performance tab might work for your request. There are two views which can be useful:

M_SQL_PLAN_CACHE_OVERVIEW

M_SQL_PLAN_CACHE

This SQL plan cache contains a lot of information. You can also filter using TOTAL_EXECUTION_TIME, AVG_EXECUTION_TIME and EXECUTION_COUNT columns to help you identify processing/execution time.

You may have a look here for more details.

Kind regards,

Alper Somuncu

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshi,

You can use Plan Visualizer to analyze statement (Analyzing SQL Execution with the Plan Visualizer - SAP HANA Troubleshooting and Performance Analysis...).

Regards,

Ning

former_member321020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

I need the processing time from the table.So i want to know in which table this processing information stores.

BestRegards

sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

Have you looked at M_SQL_PLAN_CACHE ?

Also have a look at note #1969700 which contains a great bundle of SQL in which you may find a script that provides what you are after.

KR,

Amerjit