cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTHORIZATION ROLE IN CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have different roles in CHARM like Requester, Change Manager, Developer, Tester, IT Operator. Now i want to know that how a particular person is assigned to that particular role. Can you please explain the Authorization Procedure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing customization in status profile like adding new status for normal change so I want to specify a role for that status, for that  I have referred  the link above which Tom has referred and now I know how to assign roles for user. But now I want know how the status is assigned for a particular person (which they have to process) by authentication code and also tell me how to create authentication code for CHARM in solman 7.1.

gsbasra99
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP itself created particular roles for every standard functionality as Tom shared security guide please check once you will find the correct role for every user...

Regards,

Gagandeep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Security Guide of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 on SAP Service Marketplace for your specific Support Package Stack (SPS) Level . In the Security Guide of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS14, which is the Solution Manager I am using  (https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100016646822015E/SM_SEC_GUIDE_71SP14.pdf) the information can be found under chapter 17.5.1. In this chapter the composite role names and the single roles contained within the composite role for the various Charm functional roles (Requester, Change Manager, Developer, Tester, IT Operator) are listed.

Regards,

Tom