cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sample Inprocess Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am having a scenario of 1 in-process operation of melting molten metal in routing.There are 2 melting furnace capacity of 12 ton each where user take 3 samples of melting metal from each furnace.After that again they take 3 samples by mixing both the furnace melting metal for testing chemical and others properties for the molten metal.So there are total 9 inspection lot for this 1 in-process operation.3 samples for each 2 furnace and 3 for the mixture from both the 2 furnace.

So do let me know how to map this process in standard.I am aware of the master data setup required for it i.e MIC,assign MIC in routing QM operation and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Swapnil Rajane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your thread had been reported for not searching.  I was very conflicted to allow it or not.

I think it could be an interesting topic for discussion for the group.

But in order for a good discussion, the question needs some elaboration.  Some of the main things that comes to mind:

- Is this a new design or exisitng?

- How are the production/process orders broken up?

- There is metal working and a mining SAP solution.. are you using any of the special solutions in your client?

- Are you constricted by any specific reqirements?

Right now, the posting seems to be an attempt to have us try and meet your client requirements.  But if you can elaborate a bit on the design being proposed, we might have people willing to comment on the pros/cons of such or what can be done to tweak it.

Moderator - Craig

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

I think inspection with physical sample as inspection point may be helpful.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Bhushan