cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush order transaction from order to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I created rush order transaction from order to billing , in Document flow at Item level I found accounting document is not cleared.

I can not Understand that ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

Check your account determination , if the error is showing account determination error. I thinj either your CAAG or MAAG is missing in the SO.

Regsrds

SSL

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

Check VFX3

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monalisa,

Probably you are a new member to SCN. So before posting any query you need to do some basic home work example searching of your issue on SCN and trust me on SCN you can name an issue the solution is available somehow which will cater you needs. As an SCN member you need to ahead SCN ROE which will guide you more in details

However coming to you issue if you tried to search this on SCN you should had not posted it. However in OTC cycle once toy post Invoice as accounting document get created which will be in unclear status till the payment has been made in FI.

Hope you got my points and please refer SCN ROE for further references.

Thanks

SS

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monalisha,

Kindly go through the order to cash documents available in Google. Further,You haven't done F-28 then why will system consider it as complete?

Please avoid asking basic questions  and do some research before posting a question in scn .

As per my searching, almost basic questions and their answers are available in google.

Hope you take it positively .

Regards

Kamlesh