cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP b1 not showing Companies because of windows 7 security update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Our some clients using windows 7 prof OS.Because of recent security updates on 9/15/2015(attached screen shots) now sap b1 not showing companies when we log on.If we uninstall these,SAP will work properly.Is there any other solution without uninstall updates ? Please Help.

Current version :SAP b1 9.0 Pl 05

Sql server 2008

Regards

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

S0009633597
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think the best way is to edit the server.xml file of the sld tomcat on the server.

This is the SAP Solution from Note 2334025

Kind regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to uninstall the Security update. the same problem we also facing or you create the incident to SAP.

Thanks,
Shanmugam V.

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If creating incident, then as per my suggestion, it would be better perhaps if you raise issue for SAP as well as Microsoft. Because if only raised in SAP, then SAP will show many systems are working in Windows 7 with their App & the problem they will say is only in your OS without even looking into this sort of matter & hence the issue will be marked as resolved without even bothering to look in your situation also.

Thanks,

Kaushik

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

The best solution for this is:

1. gpedit.msc on START-RUN

2. Expand Computer configuration

3. Expand Administrative Template

4. Network Network

5. Expand SSL Configuration

6. Enable SSL Cipher Order and copy (with thanks to MingBo!) his entry to the front of the Cipher Order.

TIP add a comma to the existing and then copy this in front of the comma.

TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256, TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA,SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA

7. Restart

Do not try to uninstall the updates, this is not a permanent solution.  Do the solution above.

Thanks,

Mike

Check out my SAP YouTube Channel - http://youtube.battleshipcobra.com/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply

Can you give more screenshot information of step : 6

Thanks

Ajith

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The thing is regarding these Microsoft security updates it has become one of the most common discussion topic in SCN daily basis. I hope you know that Microsoft or neither SAP has provided a permanent solution for this, if that is what you are willing to know or meaning to ask. The only get around is to uninstall the those bugged Security Updates & Disable the Automatic Update option for Windows 7 & as well as Windows 10

Note 2334025 for Security updates 7 also can follow the discussions we made in below,

Also as mentioned there,

Server's Security Certificate Windows 7 | SCN

SCN: Message List

Thanks,

Kaushik

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread

Thanks