cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party and service not defined

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

The Scenario is IDOC to File.Its an outbound. I am placing the file in PI system so I am using NFS protocol. One of the Receiver Partner Type is LI. I am getting below error.

Party and service not defined

I have checked lots of discussions and have used solutions but still not getting the solution. I have made the party and used the party in Receiver agreement, Interface determination etc but still i am getting the error. I have used the below link for creating party etc. When I do the test configuration it works fine. I have attached screenshot of ID. Please help.

Thanks,

Pardeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sherwin,

Have you added the agency , schema= ALE#LI  and Partner number in your party ?

If possible please provide the screenshot.

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

Yes I did. Also I want to know how to Assign the Business service. I have configured Business system and party and Business component. is it right? or i have to use business service. also i have Assign  R3 BS under Service without Party. do i need to do it? if yes how?

Thanks,

Sherwin

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sherwin,

Assiging your party to business component is ok.

and also in Place of SAP in agency try to give your actual sender SAP system .

I just saw an IDOC-->SFTP where partner type is KU , there is no party its just a simple receiver component for the SFTP server.

But still i doubt why this is actually required in case of outbound ?

Where as for inbound to populate the Control record we do this and add it in header mapping.

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

I have given   BS_DR1_100 as sender system. It is actually a business system is it fine.? I tried to restart the message but it was giving the same error. I cant send the data from ECC as I dont have access.

Thanks,

Sherwin

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Give it a try triggering from RWB.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

addition to this do you have partner role also? if yes then schema should be ALE#LI#Role

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sherwin,

The requirement is to have party in your scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

Yes I will check and update you. Thank you so much again.

BR,

Sherwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

There is no req as such but in order to process the message successfully I am following the blog where they mentioned to have a party for Non LS partners.

Thanks,

Sherwin

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sherwin,

Follow as below:

• Create a new business component (no need of any party) .
  • Then in Adapter Specific Attributes of the business component enter the SNDPRN value .

Then in Receiver determination just route it to your newly created business component like below:

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI manoj,

I am doing the changes as you suggested. It is taking a little time as I am waiting for the IDOC to be sent. There is no sender agreement so i am not able to send IDOC from RWB. I will update you soon.

Thanks,

Sherwin

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This should work Sherwin,

* in the party should help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have one question.

how to change the Adapter Specific Attributes of the business component enter the SNDPRN value . Where to go ?

Thanks,

Sherwin

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

First try without setting Adapter Specific parameters , in my case i had set because i had an acknowledgment IDOC posting back.

If it give error then add Adapter specific attributes double cling on the component, then in the drop down you can see Adapter specific attributes.

br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manoj. Let me try and I will get back with an update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,Raghuraman,

I have changed the config as told but now i am getting the error

No receiver agreement found for , BS_DR1_100, File_Receiver, , urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, REMADV.PEXR2001</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_DR1_100 to receiver File_Receiver-,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.REMADV.PEXR2001: No receiver agreement found for , BS_DR1_100, File_Receiver, , urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, REMADV.PEXR2001

Test config is successful. I am attaching the screenshot of the objects in CS

Please suggest.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sherwin,

check the RA configuraiton for correct interface.

If its correct,Check the cache and update.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

If you place the file in PI using NFS protocol then you no need to use party in receiver side, you can use normal business system.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Parveen,

I have read in above mentioned link that if partner type is LI then we have to use party. I have used the config without party previously but after changing it to party I am getting the same issue. Please suggest.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sherwin,

Party is not mandatory at all.

Try re-configuring the scenario and check..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghuraman,

The test configuration was working fine. then I used the party and changed the config and then  tested the config it was still working fine but the error was still there. I have read this blog and then i changed it.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Sherwin