SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel re-bill of a customer with Tax History maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

If the History of tax exempt percentage is maintained in the dfkktaxex table is it possible that if we invoice and re-bill a customer as of a year back the tax exempt percentage in invoice is picked as of a year back.

eg: Ex                fr Exto        Ex percentage

01/01/2011    09/15/2016      75.00 %

09/16/2016    12/31/9999      50.00 %

Standard SAP currently picks 50% if I re-bill and invoice a customer as of 2015. Is there any way I can have it pick 75.00 % instead of 50%. ?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a configuration in spro that would default the tax date to the Date Scheduled.

spro->Utilities->Invoicing-> Basic settings -> Define tax determination procedure for each company code

The Time of tax determination should be Tax determination in Billing

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried Invoicing a customer with tax history maintained. Looks like the TXDAT_KK is calculated as of the posting date.

There are events like R421 which is called during invoicing however the txdat is not replaced so the tax and pricing calculation gets the posting date from fkkop-taxdat.

Also  found event 2611 which allows to change fkkop structure during invoicing but is not called in easibi.

Event 1110 is already implemented and when I put a break point there its not called during Invoicing.

There is a BADI IF_EX_TAX_CONDITIONS which allows to change komp and thus the date and old tax percentage is picked in Invoice ;however I have a concern that if fkkop-taxdat is not changed to the right date it may cause some issue downstream and am looking for an event or exit that allows to change txdat during Invoicing in ISU.

Thanks,

Yogeeta

0 Kudos

A Quick Update.

Event R421 allows to change the Decisive date for tax during Billing.

However it passes the date on to all the Billing line items after the event has been called only if the date is NE 00000000 for the input Billing document.

The taxdat_kk is all 0's for the billing document. Is there any setting in configuration that will make the billing document have some value for the taxdat_kk.

Thanks,

Yogeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a configuration in spro that would default the tax date to the Date Scheduled.

spro->Utilities->Invoicing-> Basic settings -> Define tax determination procedure for each company code

The Time of tax determination should be Tax determination in Billing