Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Marketplace view Changed

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i recently tried to login to Service marketplace to search some OSS note.but i can see the view has been changed and i found it is not easy to search the OSS note based on the search criteria.

you guys also face same issue or i am following some wrong process  ?

Could you please guide me the new process to search the Note .

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I also think, something similar is also mentioned in the below link by our friend, just in case you have not browsed through the below content,

Hope this helps to your matter.

Thanks,

Kaushik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Meanwhile, In the old portal view, you can easily find your solution, like going to support.sap.com as shown below, You can enter for the Note No. & then click on the search button to get the search results properly

Thanks,

Kaushik

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushik for your answer,

if i have a note number, then to get the Note it is very easy, i can do that in both the views ( new and old), there is no issue at all.

The issue is to find a Note, based on the Search Text/ error message etc.. in the search field text wise if i search then the list is so big and also it is not actual as per the text.but previously in the drop down list we can select the areas of a module and search list was very actual.

if you guys know the process to search the note based on the text in the new view , please let me know, Thanks

Regards

Santosh

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think for this matter you need to drop your concern at support.india@sap.com

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes, it's awful, isn't it - particularly the claim that it's been re-structured as a result of customer feedback!

But is has nothing to do with GTS, so our comments should not be posted here.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moderators,

Please provide me the correct link for this question, As Dave said, this issue is nothing to do with GTS.

Regards

Santosh