SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Tax Codes in ISU Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have this question related to SAP ISU FICA.

One of our clients wants to create ISU invoices with multiple tax codes for some reasons I am not sure.

I am not sure if this is something possible, so want to have your opinion and guidance in this regard.

Could you please share your valuable thoughts on this?

Thanking you all in anticipation.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

You can have separate Tax codes for each FICA Sub-transaction, Assign TAX dermination at EK02.

So in an Invoice line item if you have n Sub-transaction you can have n TAX codes.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the response. I understand that different tax codes can be assigned to Subtransactions in EK02, but if I do so and have multiple tax codes in the Invoice, what Tax Code will I see for the FICA document posted on the account by invoice?

0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

When Invoice doc get posted it will have

Main Transaction as - 0100

Sub Transaction - 0020 or 0010

so for this combination what ever you have configured at EK02 system will pick that Tax code.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

when you post a invoice say three different charges 0100/0050 - $10; 0100/0060-$20 and 0100/0070 -$30, on FPL9 screen you will generally see 0100/0002 for $60 , I guess your question is how do we know the tax codes associated on the charge correct ?

You can use posting area R410, once you define the main and sub here , on FPl9 you will see 3 separate lines and you can easily see the tax codes associated with each charge.

Thanks,

Vikram