cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Projects imported from SAP Best Practices in Solution Manager 7.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

In SAP Solman 7.2 SP2 we have downloaded the SAP best Practices but we are not able to see any projects imported into solution.

We have mapped SAP best practices node types to PPM object types..

But still we are not able to see any projects. Please see the attachment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,
only the early packages, the 15.11 edition had project content assigned. This functionality has been discontinued.
Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean that No PPM projects will get created from SAP Best Practices now-onwards.

Thanks.

Tushar

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Tushar,
I have just heard they stopped shipping this after 15.11 edition. I do not know the reasons so I cannot tell you why.

Kind Regards
Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

Do you have the confirmation message the job is finished successfully for import.

Further there are no project here(except the ITPPM part) instead you will see the content in the respective branches....as per your screenshot it will be in IMPORT and Maintenance branch.

Kindly check and revert further.

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks for the reply. I am getting confirmation message for import and also I'm able to see the contents in respective branches, but I am looking for PPM projects which get auto generated using this best practices in PPM as part of Activate..Do u have any idea about this? is it available in SP2.