Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping logic for target field

former_member232455
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

From sender field i am getting 3 fixed values. based on that it will create 3 target nodes, up to this it's fine. from the same sender field i have mapped one more target field. for that the conditions is like below

for example, the 3 values like a,b,c, d from sender field(MAKN)

(1) if MAKN equals to a then it will pass the value from other field which we have mapped(the value will come form another field)

(2) if MAKN equals to b then it will pass the value from other field which we have mapped(the value will come form another field)

for both above conditions i have used if then else conditions it's working fine.

(3) in this condition when MAKN is equal to C then the target field should not create under the node.

For example the below address information contains name,street and address.

For the 3rd condition how i need to populate only name and number??

address information(node)

name

street

number

Regards,

Janardhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

diogo_awaihara
Explorer
0 Kudos

For 3rd condition, basically use [MAKN field] --> [equalS function] --> [Not function] --> [If Then function]

Like the image bellow.

So, when MAKN is not C, target field will not be mapped.

former_member232455
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Diogo, it's working fine..

Regards,

janardhan

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also suggested the same only.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use if then function, if field not C then pass the value otherwise the field will not be created

former_member232455
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

There will be no value for that, if you can see below there are two constant values BUN,CT and one more value also come. if it comes it should not pass to the target field and the target field itself not populate in the structure.

diogo_awaihara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Janardhan,

Probably it is not the reason for the misbehaviour, but, anyway, I believe you should use "equalS" instead of "Equals" function for "CT" comparison.

Regards,

Diogo