Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification - sub screen not appearing

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in IDES system on quality notifications. I am using standard notification type Q2. when I am creating through QM01 following screen appears. In the first tab Reference objects there are four sub screens. 1. Reference Documents 2.Reference Objects 3. Organization 4. Work Center

When I check the configuration of this notification type in the SPRO Tab Reference objects is having 5 sub screens as shown below and sub screen 3

Note on related notifications is missing on the screen when I am creating the notification. can be some body guide me what is the reason for this as this is a standard notification type.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In order for the 'Related Notifications' to work you need to 'Register' your notification type. This should already be there as part of standard configuration. You would be able to see the "Related Notifications" icon in the QM01 transaction, if the similar kind of notification was created against that vendor of PO.

In other words create one more notification of the same type and same details and while creating the 2nd notification below will appear.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tiwari,

Thanks for your help. I created one more Notification for same vendor and PO. Related notification button is appearing in the second notification. Issue is resolved. I am closing the thread.

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

This problem is related only to screen area 025. This is because you need to check your configuration and link with information system.

Please check the complete answer here :

https://scn.sap.com/thread/756765

Best Regards,

Ayoub.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply... I checked at the mentioned configuration path in the thread.... data for this notification type is already maintained there...but still this sub screen Note on related notifications is not appearing when I am creating notification.

Thanks

Kumar